Thursday, October 27, 2011

Starting Anew: My Idle Brain Says Hello!

They say, the first words are often the toughest. Toughest in the sense that you have to get the readers "hooked" to your writing 'til they reach the last punctuation mark in your tell-all entry. I know I sound pathetically pointless. Actually what I was trying to say is that I'm having a very difficult time filling up these overwhelming blank spaces cum the idea of starting from scratch. Haha.

I ain't a blog newbie. I already had two petty, nonsensical blogs (one in high school, another one when I was a college freshie) 'coz I honestly find blogging as therapeutic. I miss tweaking HTML codes and choosing lay-outs and designs that'd fit my personality. I miss the feeling of having some readers who'd either bash or admire my work. Most of all, I miss that certain feeling of satisfaction after completing a single blog entry like how a runner crosses the finish line after a tiring marathon.

These days, I often wake up in the morning while having the thought of starting a new blogging career. I miss etching my thoughts and revealing them for the world to read. Now I sound like a real follower of Narcissus. But hey, blogs are meant to suffice one's egocentrism 'ayt?  So I told myself, "I should give it a go!" Like hitting two birds with a single stone, this latest blogging endeavor will serve as a vocabulary exercise as well! Since you're still reading at this point, I guess this shit talk won't turn out as a complete waste. Thanks! *winks!

I know I'm a very bad writer. I'm a far cry from all those clever writers out there who can basically type all their thoughts with so much ease and wit. I can't vividly paint the image of my philosophies for the world to understand without them having invested any amount of contemplation. Nor can I input humor for you to get a dose of entertainment. I'd rather sound defensive right now than for you to expect that my entries will be coupled with much erudition. In the long run, I can foresee that you'd secretly whisper  to yourself, "Why am I reading this crap? It's like chewing a bubblegum with some cow's poop. Awful." It's just that I don't want you to curse me like what the sorceress has done to Aurora. Just think of me giving you a warning sign before giving such distaste for my poor writing. BEWARE!

But what you should expect in this blog is my openness and honesty be that in the most mundane things. I would want this blog to be very personal, injecting all my self-thoughts to life's varied aspects. Basically, this will be an "Anything Goes" type of blog. Hell yeah! Again, just pardon my incapacity to take certain subjects into a higher level. All I can promise you is that I will take a shot into making my entries interesting. Kuha mo?

Most importantly, I'm very much open to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. So feel free to input your views, okay?

Now I welcome you to my multi-colored realm. Today my blog is born!

See you on my next entry.

Heaps of love from Charlie's missing Angel.  :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com